Today, I have photos of a handsome young man (I don’t think he counts as a gentleman, but maybe I’m wrong!) from customer St. James!
Freddy Oxide is an Amakusa Shiro Tokisada, formerly SD13 Boy, but now inhabiting an SD16Boy Body! Wowee!
His tattoos say “Trouble Maker” and he definitely looks like one.
Who doesn’t love a bad boy? I don’t think most would mind getting caught up in a bit of his trouble.
One last photo of this handsome fellow! You can see the other side of his tattoo here, too.
Thank you again, St. James, for sharing him with us!
Do you want to see your dolls or projects here on the Sumika Times Blog? Well, we do too! Please take a look at the rules below and send us your best photos.
1. VOLKS dolls and base products only, please. All body parts of dolls must be VOLKS, but outfits, wig, etc. do not need to be. For kits, the base kit must be VOLKS/ZM, but optional or additional parts need not be.
2. Photos should be no larger than 1 megabyte each (don’t worry about resizing or formatting — we’ll take care of that when preparing the Gallery posts).
3. Feel free to send as many photos as you wish, but if your photos are largely similar in style or are all of the same doll(s), we will select our favorite photo to be your representative in the Customer Gallery.
4. When submitting photos for the Gallery, please tell us both the model name and your personal name for each doll shown, as well as your full name and/or initials.
5. By sending us your photographs, you acknowledge that you are giving Volks USA the permission to edit, reuse, and/or reproduce your photos on the Sumika Times blog and/or the Volks USA website.
6. If you agree to abide by all of the above, please send your photos to us at email@example.com!